I know I am the worst blogger ever...I will try and be better! I have been inspired by a number of my friends that take weekly pictures of their kids. I think it is an excellent way to look back and see how quickly they grow and just remember all the stages they go through. So...I'm going to do that from now on. So with any luck, I will now be posting weekly! I know, I'll believe it when I see it too. And since I hadn't posted anything since December, I've attached a few pics of the kids from the past few months. Nothing fancy. So here's the pic of the week, taken last Sunday. Oliver has chunked out big time and Ian is looking more and more like a KID and not a TODDLER, which makes me really sad. He's grown up way too fast. As always, we had to bribe him to hold Oliver. He loves Ollie, but has no interest in holding him. And yes, both of my sons are pants-less. It's the first thing they do when they get home from church. Oliver is not self-conscious of his humongous thighs and I love it it because then we can tickle him all we want!
The rest of these pictures are from the day before I had to go back to work at the end of January. We laughed, played, took lots of pictures and cried (well, I cried).
My little goofball, Ian and Oliver with his usual look of absolute adoration whenever he is watching Ian. He ADORES his big brother.





2 comments:
Oh no, you arent' the worst blogger ever, I am sure there are worst out there :-) The boys are getting so big. I can't believe it. Miss you guys, say hi to the family for us!
I know what you mean! about blogging..not that you're bad...you are super busy, but I've become horrible at it lately too! I also know that I feel the same way on how I could have mad something so beautiful! boy, we both make beautiful babies! they grow so fast! I can't believe andrew is 10 mos. and is starting to walk..just a little. he likes to push his little walker and take some steps, he even has started to let go and stand for like 10 sec. or so ..it's exciting, but incredibly sad! 3 more months! yippee!!
Post a Comment