Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tickles and Smiles

I am quite proud of myself, as I promised that I would take weekly pictures of my kids and I only missed one week! For those who know me well, they realize this is quite an accomplishment! My boys were just cute as can be on Saturday and I actually thought to sit them down and snap a couple of pictures. I am not the world's best photographer, and they were all sorts of wiggly...so a few of them are a little blurry. Oh well. Ian is getting better at holding Oliver....we don't have to bribe him anymore. When I'm done taking pictures he does tend to try to drop him, so I don't think he quite gets how fragile he is yet! Ian seems to regard him like a pet. He likes him sometimes, but most of the time he's indifferent. We have learned that Oliver is very ticklish this week. Things that didn't phase him two weeks ago, now make him laugh so hard he can barely breathe! I'm so happy that our little cranky baby is smiling so much lately! He still has his grumpy fits on a regular basis, but he's slowly coming around. Hope you enjoy the pictures and with any luck there will be more next week!






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures especially the first one. Such cute brothers!

Sarie said...

Amy, they are adorable. You take great photos! :):)