Monday, March 28, 2011

Oliver is 5 months old!

Oliver is officially 5 months old! As always, time goes too quickly. He's growing so fast and is turning into such a happy baby! It was really hard to get good pictures of him this weekend because he wouldn't stop moving! And it seems any time I got a good picture of Ollie, Ian would be picking his nose or something charming like that. And if Ian was looking adorable, Ollie's eyes were shut, or he was shoving his fist in his mouth. I love them so much and am getting better at this weekly pictures thing! Thankfully, Ian's pink eye was not visible yet! His eyes started looking goopy later that day, and now he's a mess. I'm getting to enjoy a little one on one time with him today and hopefully will not be reporting any time soon that I have pink eye!!










3 comments:

Crafty Momma said...

so cute!! I can't wait to kiss and hold Ollie!! He has chunked up quite a bit! Yeah! so proud of you for more blog posts, but like I have any room to talk..besides you have 2 full time jobs! you're a busy mama!!

Crafty Momma said...

oh, and hope you don't get pink eye! yikes! my pics of the 2 kiddos never come out perfect. hopefully my amateur photographer friend with an awesome camera can snap some good, decent ones of both of them..and soon, we really need an updated family photo!

Jodi said...

They are too cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I heard about Sean's news...have fun, he'll do great!