Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Heart is Melting

One of my favorite things I've experienced in my life so far is when my child starts smiling. I mean really smiling...when you can see they're happy or excited about something. When they look me straight in the eye and joy shines from their eyes, my heart literally melts. Oliver has started truly smiling in the past few weeks it almost makes me cry tears of joy! I think it makes even more happy since Oliver tends to be a grumpy little fellow most of the time! I've been trying to get a picture of it forever and I finally got one yesterday. I've also tacked on a bunch of other pictures from everything else that's happened in the past few weeks. Sorry, I've fallen behind on blogging again!


Oliver loves his big brother!
I was trying to get a smile...but got this instead! I still love it!
We went to Mickey's very merry Christmas party at Disneyworld. We decided to leave Oliver with his aunt because it was freezing that night!
Ian loved the fireworks!
Ian with evil Emperor Zurg. He was so excited!
Eating cookies and watching the parade
Ian and cousin Ethun fell asleep on the way there! I thought the were supposed to fall asleep after!
My sleeping babies
My parents when they came to help after Ollie was born
Ian on Halloween...my little Buzz Lightyear!

2 comments:

theAley-ens said...

I just love your adorable boys! I know I've never met them, but they are so dang cute...I want to squeeze them!!!! Have a Merry Christmas you guys!!!

Kevin and Allison said...

Oh he is so precious!!! He has the cutest little face! SOOOOO happy for you guys!