Oliver George Entrekin was born Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 9:15 am. He came into the world screaming...literally. With c-section babies, they usually pull them out and suction them and then they start crying (at least that's what Ian did) but they barely got Oliver's head out and he started screaming at them. He has a very distinct cry that says you better listen right now! He was 8lbs 1oz and 20 inches long. Everyone was betting he'd have red hair, and at first it looked like there was a red tint to it...but it's turning out to be dark blonde, with maybe a bit of strawberry tint in the sun. He has absolutely gorgeous very dark blue eyes and he's the new love of my life. He's not nearly as easy going as Ian was as a baby, but is still overall a good baby! I think he's gonna look a lot like his big brother as he gets older. Recovery is going well, and we all just got home from the hospital last night. Ian loves his baby brother, but is still staying with Sean's family, so we'll see how things go when he actually comes home! Enjoy the pictures!








Here's Ollie in his bouncy seat once we got home and were getting ready for bed. He looks like he's saying "Okay, I surrender!" This kid has to have something in his mouth at all times...so we're already addicted to the pacifier!


4 comments:
I'm so glad he is here and everything went well. I hope you heal really fast and don't sneeze too many times!
He is so handsome! And I love his name!!!
So cute! Congratulations!
He is adorable! Congrats to you all!!! I LOVE that he has a loud cry...Bronson does too and it just gets louder as the months and years pass...good luck! LOL!! I hope you heal fast and that you are enjoying every minute of having a newborn around again...its the best time EVER!
Congrats again Amy!! He is gorgeous! Andrew is also the new love of my life! He is such a good and easy baby he has to be too good to be true, but alas...Heavenly Father saw fit to put him in my life and I feel truly blessed! You look like the proudest mother on earth..seriously! I am so happy you have 2 such precious babes! P.S. I am sending you a gift..hope you like it! ...oh and is there anything you need?
Post a Comment