Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Ultrasound Pics

I had another ultrasound about a month ago now and I've just been a slacker and haven't posted the pictures! I was thinking today that I better post them now since the baby is born next week! For once, this little baby was holding still, so all the pictures pretty much looked the same. He was in the perfect position for us to get a view of his little profile. I think he looks like Ian did, so it will be interesting to see what he looks like when he's born. Ian had humongous kissy-lips when he was born...like a baby with collagen! In the new baby's profile shots, you can see his huge lips, so I think he's gonna have them too! It's funny because Ian's lips aren't big now, and neither Sean or I have big lips. Hope you like the pictures and the next time I post it should be with pictures of our new beautiful baby boy.



1 comments:

Ash said...

Already so handsome!!!

I can't wait to meet him!!!