Today is Ian's 3rd birthday, and I just can't believe he has grown up so fast. Where does the time go? We had a little family birthday party for him over the weekend, so I've attached a bunch of pictures from that. There's a few at the end from other events that I just hadn't gotten around to posting as well! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Ian's baseball cake....no I did not make it, I'm just not that talented. Ian kept trying to steal the baseball figurines off the cake all afternoon!
Sean's family got Ian a train table with a bunch of accessories so he has somewhere to play with all his Thomas the train stuff! I can't believe they got this! He absolutely loves it and cries whenever we have to leave the house, claiming he wants to "build tracks."
Opening presents! This is the closest you are going to get to pregnant pictures of me folks, so enjoy it. With only five weeks to go, I am definitely smaller than I was with Ian!


He wasn't really interested in the cake, he just wanted to lick the frosting off the baseball players. He kept saying, "I am eating BJ Upton!" BJ Upton is his favorite ball player.
This is a picture from Ian's cousin, Ethun's birthday party back in July. They have a big pond and Ian waded in it a bit. I just had to post this picture of Ian with his camo hat, swimming in a pond...my son is a southerner and I have to come to terms with that, haha.
I caught Ian hanging out behind the shades the other day, face covered with dirt (from what, I don't know) just singing to himself. He was so cute, I had to take a picture.




1 comments:
Happy Birthday Ian!! lots of XXOO from all of us here! Sorry I didn't send you a card, I have been preoccupied with Andrew lately and have had so much on my mind. Looks like you had an awesome one! Delia loves the card you sent her, she even added to the picture Ian drew for her...uggghhh! I was saving that, but I think I still will! Happy Bday again!
Post a Comment