Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And the results of the ultrasound are....





It's a boy!!!! We attended our ultrasound today and our baby is VERY clearly a boy. He's definitely not shy. The ultrasound tech wasn't even trying to determine the sex yet, but he sure showed us. It was hard to check anything, because this little boy does not hold still....ever! He bounced all over the place through the entire ultrasound! Ian is my calm child, so go figure this one would be the opposite. Everything looks great and the baby is healthy so far (big sigh of relief) so we're as happy as can be! My parents have been here visiting this past week, and we've had a blast, so I'll post some pictures of that probably later in the week.

2 comments:

Ash said...

YAY! Congrats again!!!

Crafty Momma said...

congrats! I guess that means no bows! dang! but look at it this way, you already have everything you need and Andrew is going to have 2 cool cousins to play with, plus Allison's little guy! looks like Delia is officially out numbered..but she will still hang with the boys regardless...we know Delia! So happy everything is going well. Now you need to post belly shots! I mean it or else I will have to come down there and force you!! ;) don't tempt me!