At long last, a few pictures of the Anderson Family reunion in Destin, Florida. Sean, Ian and I were able to drive up and meet my parents as well as my brother, Chris and his daughter Delia for the reunion. We had an absolute blast! We stayed in a place right on the beach and just got to enjoy hanging out with each other, which we never get to do! The only thing that would have made it better is if the rest of the family had been able to come....and if it were about 10-15 degrees cooler! Hope you enjoy the pics. I avoided pics of the pregnant lady in a bathing suit!
Ian and Grandpa Anderson enjoying the ocean.

Ian playing on a playground at the reunion, looking like he's telling me something extremely important.
Okay, just one picture of the pregnant lady in a swimsuit! It seems like me and mom spent all day in the pool with the kids.






2 comments:
You look so good!! I don't blame you for staying in the pool all day! I'm so glad they had so much fun. makes me sad I wan't there to see them playing at the beach for the first time!
How fun!!! I miss you guys! The tub picture is sooooo cute.
Post a Comment