For those of you that don't see me on a regular basis and haven't figured it out...we are expecting a new little baby Entrekin! We've been very blessed this time around and have just made it out of the first trimester, so hopefully everything will continue to go well. This little one is due November 4th...but our doctor tells us if things go like they did with our son, he'll probably deliver the baby at 38 weeks, so mid-October. Sean and I apparently create giant babies, and I'll probably be having a repeat C-section, so it's just safer that way. We can't even begin to express how excited we are! We thought all our troubles were over when we finally had Ian, but it's been a bit of a journey to get to this point again. This pregnancy has been a major test so far. I don't think the morning sickness (haha, more like all day sickness) is ever going to go away, so I've just accepted it. It's worth it in the end! I feel so incredibly blessed that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with one of his precious children and that I will have the opportunity to be a mommy...again! Everybody keep us in your thoughts and prayers that everything will continue to go well! We find out the sex of the baby on June 15th, so I'll be sure to update after that time!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations! Hope all goes great for you.
How exciting! I can't wait to find out what you are having...either way it will be wonderful!
I'm so sorry you're sick, but so happy!!!! Can't wait to find out if its a girl...because if it is, you will be getting A LOT of fun goodies from me!! but if it's a boy, andrew and him will be best buds!! So exciting that we get to have second babies..and around the same time!! We are so blessed!
Post a Comment