Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day and more Easter

I'm falling behind on blogging! Here are a few pictures from mother's day. We all went over to Sean's sister's house. She cooked for us and the kids got to run around and get dirty. They rode the new horse and Oliver enjoyed just sitting outside taking it all in. There's also some pictures that I've been meaning to post, but hadn't gotten around to it! A good friend of ours, Brian Myrick, was at our house for Easter with his wife, Laura, and was snapping pictures all day. I asked him to give me copies of the good ones of my kids, and they are amazing! Brian always jokes about how he wants to be a Mormon mom so he can have his pictures on a Mormon mom blog. Well Brian, here's one life goal accomplished! Your pictures are officially on a Mormon mom's blog! Hope you all love the pictures as much as I do! You can definitely tell when the pictures I took end and the ones he took start.





Covered in dirt with a big cheesy smile on his face...just the way things should be.


Ian riding the horse, Easy. Mom-you'll have to come down and show her a thing or two!! They say she used to be a show horse, but her owner went away to college.

I almost die from the cuteness on a daily basis. It's probably good he cries and whines so much, otherwise the cuteness would definitely kill me.

Brian's pictures from Easter

What? Amy's in the kitchen? Is she actually cooking? Yeah right...I think I was just hanging out with Ian.


The Keek's first glamour shot. Oh, The Keek.



I love this picture. Grandpa was putting his cold hands on Ian's bare back.
No holiday is complete without a picture of one of your children picking their nose.




This one almost makes me cry because I remember when those feet were so tiny. Now they're not baby feet, not even toddler feet...they are BOY feet. I'm not ready for that.

0 comments: