Thursday, March 4, 2010

Monster Trucks and Kung Fu

I'm finally posting the pictures from Monster Jam, which we went to in Tampa on February 6th. What an awesome birthday present for me!!! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love monster trucks.......yeah, right. Well, it was actually really fun, despite the fact that it was really cold! Ian had fun, and even wore his ear plugs! He kept saying, "Monster trucks, vroom, vroom, vroom!!" He spent most of his time not watching the trucks, but getting excited when the crowd would cheer, and screaming "AIRPLANE" with absolute joy whenever the airplane that was all lit up would fly over the stadium (which was about every two minutes).

And Allison....the last picture is just for you!! When we were out in Utah a few weeks ago we laughed so hard about Allison's experiences with one crazy man at the gym. This is a picture of her, imitating that man. All I have to say is, you better be wearing your bandanna and practicing with the master of kung fu!!

Ian with his cousins, Ethun and Mackenzie

1 comments:

Crafty Momma said...

So funny! delia gets sooo excited about airplanes too! She still calls the garbage trucks big tractors once in a while, so I usually have to correct her, but when she hears it every thursday morning she gets so excited, insists on looking out the window and does sometimes say "garbage truck" but mostly ohhhh, big tractor!! Never thought the highlight of my childs day would be when the garbage truck came...so maybe there is a little redneck in all of us! lol! ;) And I am hoping that we do name him Andrew because that is the only name we can agree on...once again...but he says he still has to "think about it" whatever! So I made the decision to just start calling him Andrew so delia can learn who he is! I am getting excited about it..I just hope christian doesn't go and ruin it!! He is much too picky! I have spent more time in trying to find a good name and he hardly anything...so I think I have the higher say..don't you think? Cross your fingers! ;)