I'm playing catch up after going so long without posting! Ian was a Ninja for Halloween (I totally recycled his costume from last year....I know, I'm cheap) and he was the cutest ninja ever! We went to the church trunk or treat and Ian was in an awful mood! Plus it was really hot and his little costume was making him even hotter! He was in a much better mood on Halloween when we went trick-or-treating at his daycare provider's home. He loved handing out candy to kids that came to our house! Check out the pictures and I'll explain the second set of pictures below!


Two of our good friends, Amy and Shane were married this past weekend. We felt very honored as a family because Ian was the ring bearer, I was a bridesmaid, and Sean actually married them. We had a blast and Ian was really good despite having a cold! I had to bribe him down the aisle with goldfish and let him play with a Thomas during the ceremony, but over all he did great! He absolutely loved the reception, especially the music, he wanted to dance all night! Amy was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen and I am so excited and happy for her and Shane! Sean also did an amazing job with the wedding ceremony! He is always surprising me with how amazing he is! I didn't get very many opportunities to stop and take pictures, but here are a few






2 comments:
Great pumpkin and a very handsome ring bearer!
What a cute little guy! Thanks for keeping your posts going.
Post a Comment