Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY IAN!!!

My handsome little boy turned two years old on Monday, September 21st!! It's hard to believe, I feel like he was just born! My dad was visiting from California, so he and Sean's family went with us to Fort Wilderness at Disney and we camped there over the weekend. Ian had a blast, and we had a little family part on Saturday. Ian got lots of Thomas the Train stuff, which made him extremely happy! We went swimming at the pool and they had a little slide for children that Ian absolutely loved! The water would splash up in his face and he would freak out, then immediately start screaming with joy! Then, he would get up off the slide and start dancing. It was the cutest thing! We had so much fun while my dad was visiting and Ian loved having his Poppa Anderson here. He helped us fix our yard, and I'll post pictures of that later this week. It looks absolutely amazing. Here are some pictures from Ian's birthday. Sorry, there's a lot. Enjoy!


Ian and Poppa on the boat to Disneyworld
Did you know that Ian was in Steamboat Willie?
Ian at the pool....moments before I dropped my phone in the pool. It died a quick death, very little suffering.
Please no comments about the redneck hat....it was all I had and it was sooo sunny!


He was so excited about his Thomas tent and tunnel!
When having a birthday at Disney, you have to have a Mickey cake. I decided to go much simpler than last year....and it was worth it.
cake coma
Yeah Thomas!!
He played with his trains and didn't hear anything anyone said for a good half hour
Looking so precious after a little night swimming
This is all I ever see of my son anymore. He loves that Thomas tent.
Chillin' in the tunnel

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't believe he is two already and I don't think I ever realized that we have the same birthday! I knew there was something special about him.

Latisha said...

Great pictures! Amazing that he's already 2! Loved the simple, but cute cake, and you're looking great!

Melanie said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun birthday weekend!

Kevin and Allison said...

He is such a cute little boy! I can't believe he is already two!

Crafty Momma said...

I'm so glad he had a great b-day! Can't wait to see pictures of your yard!!