Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Bridget!!

We had a wonderful time over at our good friend Bridget's house celebrating her birthday. We took some funny pictures that I hope you'll enjoy. Ian had so much fun with her doggies (especially in their cage) and playing rock band. We love you Bridget!!! There's also a few pics of when we had dinner with friends a few weeks ago. Sorry I've been neglecting the blog...we've been kinda busy. We're going on a little family vacation with Sean's family this next weekend, so I should be posting some pic's after that. We love you all!!!

Ian is going to be a famous drummer one day
I had to drag him out of the cage...he loved it!
Beware of the wild Ian!!
Meeting Bridget's chihuahua, Merlin. Merlin was definitely more afraid than Ian!
Ian's first myspace pic...isn't that precious?
My little baby is so handsome!!

2 comments:

Kevin and Allison said...

What a cutie! Maybe you should get him a cage of his own....except that child services would probably show up at your door. ;)

Crafty Momma said...

He is a handsome little guy! How is your house coming? That's good that you'll be able to take a break from all the moving!