I might be a little biased.....but I think I have the cutest child on the face of the earth!

Ian, completely overwhelmed by all his birthday presents!

My baby, chillin' in his chucks

Yeah, Nakie Time!
I might be a little biased.....but I think I have the cutest child on the face of the earth!

Ian, completely overwhelmed by all his birthday presents!

My baby, chillin' in his chucks

Yeah, Nakie Time!
Posted by Amy and Sean at 9:41 PM
3 comments:
He IS so cute! Hopefully I will get to meet him one of these days!
He is a cutie patootie!! It is so funny he looks a lot like a little girl back in Denver...lucie..she had red hair and might have been bigger than Ian...what are the odds ;) total cutie though! hope Ian is being better than Delia..I swear she is like the devil right now! She thinks she is the boss ;) but boy does she have another thing comin'
Oh Amy.. he's a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment