
Ian just loved playing in Grandma's backyard!

Ian and Delia blowing out their candles at the little party we had for them since their birthdays are only a month apart.

Ian standing up all by himself!!

My sister Heather and her new husband Rich.

My handsome boys at the wedding.
Heather and Ian....who was very tired


We asked Heather to show off the back of her dress, and I guess Rich wanted to show off too

Me and Gina, my sister-in-law, who kept making Ian laugh! He loves his aunt Gina!

My sister Hillary, basking in the glory of catching the bouquet.........no matter what that old lady says............I still think you should have fought her for it Hillary!!

Ian and Delia couldn't even make it home! They were sooooo tired!

5 comments:
I love the pics. Thanks for sharing. Ian is getting so big and he is so handsome. You guys are doing a great job. Miss you guys. keep in touch.
Hey Amy!!! I love that you have a blog! Ian is getting so old! I can't believe he is a year! Man that time flew by! He is adorable and you are as beautiful as ever!
Sean, it's Jared Harper. Remember me? Wow, a father. Congrats, old man! He looks adorable. Must take after his mother. :oP
If you see this in the next day or so, email me at jrh03@sbcglobal.net. Renee and I would love to know more about how life is treating you and your beautiful family.
SO cute! I wish I could have been there to see everyone! I'm glad you took pictures!
Amy! Oh my I didn't recognize it was you until I saw heather's wedding pics! You look so happy and beautiful, as always. Don't you love this blogging think- keeps me so in touch with long lost friends! Your little Ian is adorable.
Post a Comment