Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My little Jedi

Ian has a new obsession with Star Wars. I have to say I'm enjoying it. There's just something about your son running around the house with a batting helmet on his face, breathing like Darth Vader. Ian has also become really close with the missionaries in our ward, and one of them took this video the other day. They were teaching Ian how to fight with his new light saber (compliments of grandma) and I just love how it turned out since it's being filmed by the person he's attacking, Elder Larrabee. Thank you Elder, for training my son in the ways of the Force!



Here's a few additional pictures of my Jedi. He's making his Sith face in a few of them. He's such an actor!


And for good old times, here's a picture Elder Larrabee took of Ian as Harry Potter, and having an stand-off with our friend, Brian.

0 comments: