Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving in Georgia

We spent this Thanksgiving with Sean's family at a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia. We had a great time, except for the trip up and back! I don't know that I will ever drive that far with small children again. Ian had a stomach bug on the way up, so he and his throw up bucket were inseparable....it was not fun. And Oliver is not used to sitting still for 10 or more hours, so he screamed...a lot. But once we got there and I regained my sanity, it was fabulous. The cabin was gorgeous. I was hoping it would snow so Ian could see snow for the first time, but there was no snow. It's probably for the best since the incline to the cabin was extremely steep and I would have died from anxiety thinking we were either going to get stuck, or slide off the mountain on ice. I've attached way too many pictures as usual. The boys had so much fun playing in the leaves on Thanksgiving day, and we also got to take a train ride one day. Santa was even there! Hope you like the pictures.






The view from our porch was amazing!
Aunt Lesley and Oliver always seem to end up taking a nap together on holidays.

Ian ran around being Harry Potter for at least an hour. I LOVE this picture.



He was saying hooray because Harry Potter won. I don't know what he won...but he won.
My adorable Ollie. If only we could get that bink out of his mouth!




0 comments: