My father recently gave me a punch of pictures of me from my childhood, many of which I had never seen. It's fun to look through them and see that YES! my children actually do look like me! I'm just as guilty as all the others who are constantly saying that my boys look exactly like Sean and they've got nothing of me in them...so it's nice to see it's not entirely true!
I'm a little younger than Ian here, but the older he gets, the more he looks like me!

I think Ian looks more like me than Oliver...but you can still see a resemblance.

And just for the fun of it...and in case you don't believe me, my babies get their chunkiness from their momma.

Friday, July 15, 2011
To those who are always telling me that my children look nothing like me...
Posted by Amy and Sean at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ian does look like you! SO cute. :)
I see the resemblance!!! So cute!
Wow, that's really amazing!
Post a Comment