We recently got back from a wonderful Christmas spent with my family in California. It was so much fun to see my parents, all of my siblings and their families! We don't all get together very often, so I loved every moment!! Ian had an absolute blast. His cousin, Delia, who is the same age, was there for a few days and they just loved playing together. Ian fell in love with all his aunts all over again and even though we've been home for days, he still walks around asking for them. We also went to a place called train town while we were there and I don't think Ian has ever been so happy! For those of you that don't know him well, my son is absolutely and completely obsessed with trains. Here's a bunch of pics from the trip....sorry if I've gone a little overboard with the pictures!

Driving the golf cart at the barn. I kept telling him we needed to leave and he would say, "Momma, I'm driving!"
He loved that kitty at the barn. We went for a walk and he kept saying, "Come on, Kitty!" and it would follow him.










4 comments:
Favorite picture of the post is the first picture of you holding Ian on the train! You can really see his personality shine. Being with family is absolutely my favorite thing to do!
Looks like you all had a fantastic Christmas. Ian is getting so big. What a cutie!
Glad you guys had a good Christmas!!! We missed you!
Loved "seeing" your Christmas! Great memories!
Post a Comment