I was reminded by my aunt Nancy that we never updated everyone on the house....I simply forgot! Everything has gone great with the house, and we are scheduled to close on the 18th of this month!!! It's gonna be stressful because we'll close on the 18th, move all of our things, go on our family trip to California the 21st through the 28th, and then have to be out of our apartment by the 30th! And my office is moving from Lakeland to Bartow in the middle of all this! Thank goodness we have such awesome family and friends who have offered to help, or I think I'd go crazy. As it is, we'll probably have to spend a week or two living with family, because the house needs to be painted and seriously cleaned. Despite all the stress, we are very very excited!!!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the update and congrats! There is something so great about owning your own place... you can call all the shots and do what you want with it. It's so cute and we can't wait to see more photos. You have a very busy month ahead but it will all be over before you know it and you'll be happy and settled in Home Sweet Home. Hugs to all!
Wow, you do have your hands full!! Best of luck to you! It still hasn't completely sunk in that we actually "own" our house. sometimes I think that we are only here temporarily..it's hard to get used to..for me any way..but it's nice when you remind yourself..hey this really is my house..yea! I am so, so happy for you two! Now all we have to do is come and visit sometime ;) can't wait to see pictures of when it's all decorated! see you in couple of weeks!
congrats! this first house will be the best memories you will ever have. It's so neat :)
Post a Comment