Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Talia Is Here!!!!!

My good friend Katie finally had her beautiful baby girl, Talia, yesterday!! Even though she's a week and a half early, it seems like we have been waiting forever!! Momma and baby are doing very well and Talia is just the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen!! She was 20 1/2 inches long and 7 lbs, 9 oz. She was born on 1/18 at 7:59 pm! My friend Bridget officially won the bet...we were all betting on what time she would be born! We won't hear the end of this for a very long time I'm sure! Here are some pics I took last night. Talia with her Aunt Cookie......or Bridget...whatever you want to call her. They were both screaming!
Talia with her auntie Poke.

Talia and Me...her auntie Ace....dang this kid has a lot of aunties!!


Talia and her mommy....Katie had been crying a lot....she'll probably hate me for posting this picture!



Close up of beautiful Talia....she was screaming. She has excellent lungs!

0 comments: